Good NEWS!

They accepted our offer!!!! Yeah! We are all doing a dance over here, the kids were jumping up and down, “We’re going to buy a house!!” Well, we still have a couple more hurdles to go through before it’s a done deal. Chris is off today so we are going to go together to fill out all the paperwork for the bid. This has been a real learning experience and an exciting adventure. I have a feeling that life is going get kind of crazy around here for a couple months. Well, I need to read a book to my baby girl, gotta go! Thanks for all of your prayers and excitement for us, we are so thrilled about the possibility of buying this home!

This entry was posted in Family. Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Good NEWS!

1. Ari says:

Congrats Chris and Jenni! We’ll be praying for you guys as the rest of this unfolds. How exciting! Love, David and Ari

2. Kelley says:

It’s a Wonderful Life!! So excited for you. Will continue to pray.
    Love you
    Kelley

3. Krystle says:

Congratulations!!! That is so incredibly exciting!! Can’t wait to see pictures!

4. Melody Gross says:

Congratulations! How exciting!!!!

AWESOME!!! AWESOME!!!! AWESOME!!!!!!!

6. Sara says:

YEAH! can not wait to see pictures! How exciting… 5 bedrooms… wow! Have you thought about who is going to share and started decorating in your head yet? LOL. I thought about that when we looked at different houses before. So much fun!

7. Suzi Searles says:

Yahoo! I’m so glad to hear that your offer went through. I’m praying right now that God will give you the strength and wisdom that you need to get through the next few months.

Suzi Searles

8. Sarah says:

I am already envisioning a dedicated “classroom” in your new home…..a family office, a kitchen humming with activity and delicious smells, a bedroom sanctuary for the two of you (plus some snugglers!!!), a place for the birds, a garden so you can relish in His bounty, and a place for the kids to explore, learn and grow. Congrats to the Burns family as you move toward a new chapter in your lives. Best wishes to you all. What a wonderful family holiday gift – a new home. Home is definitely where “it’s at”!

9. Crystal says:

Congratulation to you and your family. This is very exciting.

10. karen says:

yeah!!! so exciting. Praise God for answering our prayers for you!!! neat-O!

11. Brooke says:

Yeah Chris and Jenni- I have and will keep this situation in my prayers! Love, Brooke

12. a. borealis says:

Congratulations!! I can’t wait to hear more about it. =)