Well, I have a lot of them but here are just a few…
1. Keep my husband at the top of my priority list, with 4 small kids this can be a challenge at times but I want this year to really focus on this.
2. Go through Dave Ramsey’s Financial Peace University class with Chris, and begin the process of getting out of debt. I think we can do it in two years. This is the year we are going to make a plan and stick to it.
3. Get back on track with my diet. I’ve lost another 10 pounds since I had Cait but want to get refocused on eating good healthy meals, and lots of fresh produce.
4. Get my daily schedule organized. If I do this I can keep up with the household duties, homeschool, work, and still keep my sanity. I need a good plan and then stick to it. :)
5. Discover joy in all this busyness every day. And teach my children above all to find joy in everything that God has in store for us, every day.
I know there are more, but another one of my New Year’s Resolutions needs to be, go to bed earlier, and get up earlier. So (it’s too late to do that today), I will start that tomorrow :) Good night!