Caitriona Jean is here

Born at 6:16am, not sure how much she weighs but she sure does look like Eamon when he was born. I am still in awe.

This entry was posted in Birth, Caitriona, Family. Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to Caitriona Jean is here

1. Wow. that was fast!

Is Jean a family name? I’ve got a friend named Jeanette who died right before we got married (she was going to be one of my bridesmaids) that our first girl will be middle named after.

2. Angela says:

Congrats to the Burns Family on your new beautiful new bundle of joy! Hope you get some rest! :o)

3. Angela says:

Congrats to the Burns Family on your beautiful new bundle of joy! Hope you get some rest! :o)

4. Krystle says:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! :o) Enjoy that little bundle of fun!

5. Kelley says:

Jenni,Blessed of God! I will call you soon .Kelley

6. Sarah says:

Her name is one of the ones I suggested…..how cool is that!!! I’m sure her name fits her personality. Wishing you many happy memories of this little one as your family grows. Congratulations to the Burns family!

7. Ari says:

Yeah! We are so excited for you! The Ellie and Lucy were doing a little happy cheer when I told them that Aidan, Eamon and Guenna have a new baby sister! Congratulations! Can’t wait to hear how all the details traspired! Love to you, Ari

8. Ellen says:

When Derek’s cell phone rang this morning at 7am my immediate thought was “there’s a baby!!” We are so happy for you and know that she was born into a very blessed family!

9. Sara says:

a girl!!!! I am so excited for you guys!!!! a sister close in age for guenna! rest rest rest! and of course have your hubby put some pictures up after he gets plenty of rest too. i am excited to hear about the labr and delivery story as well as how the kids feel about a new sister.

10. Douglas says:

What a perfect sunny day to bring a ray of sunshine into your lives. Congratulations and BTW, we will be coming up for Tulip brunch tomorrow hope you are ready… Just kidding… :)

11. Karen says:

Wow!

Two boys and two girls! It’s perfect!
    ;-D

(Just kidding – I had to be the first to say it, just to get it out of the way…we hope the Lord blesses you with many more little blessings, because THAT will be perfection!)

Congratulations from all of the ooh-ing and aaah-ing Engstroms!

12. a. borealis says:

How exciting…and funny that she was born at so close in time that Guenna was born (especially since you said their labors were progressing similarly). Interesting.

Congratulations!

13. Roberta says:

WOW! That happened so quickly! No time to guess.
    Yeah! Congratulations, what a blessing! I am so excited for you and cannot wait to hear her birth story. Rest sweetly and God bless you all.

14. Evan says:

Congratulations, Chris and Jenni!