Sorry about the sidebar

Hey, we didn’t realize that our sidebar was all messed up until someone pointed it out the other day. Sorry about that, we are going to fix it but as you probably know it’s been pretty busy around here! We have to start from scratch so it’s going to take a bit of work. So for those of you who are wanting to keep tabs on our help/donation page it is help.chrisandjenni.com

This entry was posted in Family. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Sorry about the sidebar

1. Tam says:

Whoa! Fancy header bar. :-) I liked th rocks. What happened to the rocks? ;)Love you sis. I don’t know how to clean pergo/tile floors. Actually, I used to have to clean hardwood floors. What did I do? I’ll have to think about it.
    Love you!

2. I like the comments at the top of the web.
    I’m not sure I like this top as much as the wheat. I kept thinking “wheat ripe onto harvest” with the other. And no links to your pictures either :( At least I could get there from your help page before.

But beggars can’t be choosers and I DO appreciate your blogging so as long as the posts keep coming I can probably do without the rest :)

3. Christian says:

This is just while we figure out what is not working, consider it a reboot. Design tweeks will follow. It works with the Firefox browser but it looks bad in Internet Explorer.

Going to be sleeping in our new home tonight. We still have a lot to move, but we’ve moved the essentials so we could sleep there and start moving in. It’s exciting seeing everything coming together!

5. Sue Searles says:

Hi Jenni,

Do you all still need help this Saturday. I was talking to Gordy and some of us would be willing to come up on Saturday if you still need help. Please let us know, with directions and times.

I’m so glad to hear that you are staying at your new home, it must be a relief to feel a bit back to normal again. Though I realize it will take time to completely feel at peace once again.

Love in Christ,
    Sue

6. Roberta says:

I used to clean house where there were hardwoods throughout, and I remember you need to keep it pretty dry, when mopping, but that was 13 yrs. ago, they may have changed. That would be a good question to google.

7. Catherine says:

Hi Jenni,
    Just wondering how y’all are doing. How has the move into your new house been going? We’ve been thinking about you and praying for you all!
    Blessings,
    Catherine

8. Nickie says:

Hi guys, hope the move went well & the unpacking goes smoothly. I hate that part. :) Still praying for you & marvelling at God’s provision for you!