Tonight I am very thankful that my children are sleeping safely in a bed though it is not their own. We had an extremely frightening thing happen to us tonight, our house caught on fire. Our garage was completely destroyed along with the attic, the boys room and the bathroom. We still don’t know what will be salvaged. Chris took some pictures and video. I smell like smoke and so I am going to take a shower and go to bed. I will write more later but I wanted to let people know what is going on with the Burns household.
Please pray for God’s peace, we are feeling a pretty heavy weight right now as we did not have renters insurance. It all felt like a really intense scary movie only it was real. Aidan keeps asking when we are going to go home, he saw the house on fire. Please pray that he will have peace and not be fearful. Thank you for your prayers. We will keep you posted.