Qumana test

Seeing how this will work

Not sure if I like how it creates html code. How does it look?

This entry was posted in Randomness. Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to Qumana test

1. Tam says:

Christian, I have not a clue what we are looking at. . . hmm. . . so, what is the qumana test, bro?

2. Tam says:

Christian, I’m not sure what we are looking at. . . what is the qumana test?

3. Tam says:

Whoops! My comment didn’t show up when I refresehed the home page, so I thought it didn’t send. Oh well. Now you know how I really feel. Actually, I didn’t get an answer the within the first couple second after having sent the comment so I thought I had to repeat myself. Maybe I didn’t speak clearly enough the first time. What really are we looking at??? Don’t beat around the bush, now. Alright, that’s enough. I’ll try wait.

Oh by the way, why does it say, 1. Tam says: (italics) Your comment is awaiting moderation (close italics) ?? Comment number 2 says the same thing. I’m guessing this comment, #3, will be the same.

It’s because you signed your name differently than the last time so it sends it to the moderator to be approved. Helps cut back on spammers like you!! ;)

5. Christian says:

Well Tam, if you feel the need to talk to somebody you could just call us. Qumana is a blogging software that you can use on all blogs. I just set it up on our computer so that we can post to any of our blogs form one location.

6. Douglas says:

So… Have you been doing some good surfing and found a good free editor for blogs? Might save me some time looking of blog father ;-)…

Douglas.